- South County S.A.L. – Sports Programs
- The Redwood City After School Sports Program is a year-round, school-based sports program that is provided by the Redwood City Parks,
Recreation & Community Services Department, in collaboration with the Sheriff's Activities League,
the Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula, and supported by the Redwood City Police Activities League.
- National P.A.L.
- P.A.L. is a youth crime prevention program that utilizes educational, athletic and recreational activities
to create trust and understanding between police officers and youth.
- California P.A.L.
- California P.A.L. serves at-risk youth from communities all throughout the state.
- My Life, My Power
- Self-empowerment program for youth through goal setting, mentoring, and character building.
- The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
- The President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition (PCFSN) is a committee of up to 25 volunteer citizens appointed
by the President to serve in an advisory capacity through the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Teen Leadership Council (TLC) Support
- DoSomething.org is one of the largest organizations in the U.S. that helps young people rock causes they care about.
Sign up for our Newsletter